Monday, August 13, 2012

Tool #6

I can definitely use Poll Everywhere.  This is an awesome idea for gathering information from students in a fun and new-age way.  Kids love using their cell phones and would love to comment back on something using their cell phones.  Not only is it fun, but it is a great way to gather information from my students without mass chaos.


 I also feel like I would like to use Skype in my classroom.  I think it is a great idea for our students to see life outside of NHS and Skype is a fun, free way to do that.  I have made connections with journalism and yearbook teachers across the country and we can make skype dates to get ideas from them on various topics.  We can also reach out to students in other countries to find out about current events and things going on in their country.  Skype is a great tool for us to use and I think the kids will love it because they love being on the computer and they also love discovering new things and this would incorporate both of those!!

No comments:

Post a Comment