Monday, August 13, 2012

Tool #2

Participating in an online community was more fun that I thought it would be. It was interesting to see what people have done for each tool and read some of their ideas for the school year. I definitely think this is something I can use in my classroom when we address things current events and other topics that we normally discuss in the classroom. I did not mind sharing any of my feelings publicly as my feelings reflected what I read and it was all school related which I enjoy talking about in a public setting. This is a little different than sharing with my teammate, because reading the blog on my own allows me to read their thoughts, process them and think about them before I replied. It was nice to allow myself think time before I replied. One blog I want to visit more is the West Charter High School blog because it has lots of ideas to use in the classroom as well as ideas we can take and incorporate into NHS. wchsjournalism.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment