Monday, August 13, 2012

Tool #11

One of my favorite tools is skype.  I think our students can learn so much from other students and I am really anxious to use this in my classroom.  I want my students to communicate with not only students from around the world, but also former NHS students who have gone onto college and talk to them about their experiences.

My thinking has not changed, because I have always wanted to integrate technology into my classroom, but my ideas have changed.  I have so many new ideas on how to incorporate things into my room that my kids will enjoy and get excited about.  

I do not consider there to be any unexpected outcomes.  I did come across more ideas than I expected to and that forces me to get excited to start using those in my classroom.  I think anytime you introduce something new to someone, they get excited about it.  So now I have to take my excitement and pass it on to my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment